Oh what do you do in the win-ter time, when all the world is cold. Do you...yell at your kids, to getoutof the kitchen, or find some-thing fun to DOOOOOOO? It's a toss up here. How a-bout youuuu? (Umm...not even sure that went with the song, but oh well) Here we are. Playing in powdered milk...why? Because a brought a HUGE box of it to college with me in 2004 despite my mother's words of 'you won't need this much when you are only cooking for one and we buy in bulk because we have lots of mouths to feed' and it isn't even 1/2 used up probably more like 1/4 of it is used and I just noticed that the expiration date on it is clear back in 2008 and I'm not going to make that much bread just to use up my HUGE box of powdered milk. Oh, and you'd better believe I make them clean up their own mess. :)
