I have created this blog, because I'm good at blogging and keeping up with things as a blog, but I felt like with people reading my blog I couldn't be completely honest about things...too afraid to offend somebody or something. But what is the point of a 'journal' if you aren't honest in it? So here it is. Be prepared for some random rants and ugliness amidst the cute pictures.
I feel like my facebook statuses (stati?) say a lot about myself. Here are a couple I thought I'd post here for posterity...or something.
~'OH MY DOODNESS MOMMY...dood dob wit yer yetters' (Oh my goodness mommy, good job with your letters) I learn so much about what I say by what my kids say. (July 8, 2011)
~I've learned a couple things about myself recently--I have a phobia of offending people and I love Netflix. In particular the red envelope that comes in the mail amidst the junk...I feel like I've just won a contest. (July 8, 2011)
~Where oh where has my patience gone? Where oh where could it be? (June 24, 2011)
~The little neighbor girl ate all of our strawberries yesterday...and Ellie has been asking for them all morning. Those plants are her babies she waters them daily and monitors the progress of her precious berries, and she was so looking forward to eating them. She's pretty bummed. (June 21, 2011)
~The slow, methodical, sound of a tissue as it is carefully pulled from the box...followed by a tiny giggle by a happy boy in the midst of a kleenex snow. I guess I can look past the mess this time. (June 17, 2011)
~We're embracing out Asian roots tonight with Panda Express!!! WOO HOO! (I realize it isn't 'real' Asian food, but we don't really have Asian roots, so it all works out) (June 16, 2011)
~Painted Ellie's 'feeener nay-os' (toe nails and fingernails) she was pretty excited to match mommy and sat so still and watched intently (hopefully not so intently that she'll feel brave enough to do it on her own yet). (June 12, 2011)
~The house is clean...so I put the kids down for a nap, so that I could enjoy a clean house staying clean for a few minutes. (June 4, 2011)
And that kind of sums up my life the past month.