A couple last things I've had floating around to blog...then as of today...I'M CAUGHT UP!
That means tomorrow I'll be behind again...but oh well.
First...I broke my Bosch. SO SAD! Matt got me a kitchen aid (I wanted to try one...so much cheaper than a Bosch) and it is pretty, but I take such good care of my things...when something breaks I get so sad.
Ellie
~Her attitude is growing more and more each day. A couple days ago, while Matt was saying something along the lines of 'Ellie you need to try to be nicer to...' Ellie completely cut him off by yelling 'YAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAH' It was so unexpected we couldn't control our laughter...(She didn't hear or see us laughing...but it was just so teenager-ish)
~Yesterday she was playing with her little people...and they were interacting. It was just so cute! 'hi how are you? dood. where are you doh-ing? to tool (school). oh dreat, my tum wit you? tsure. tanks! weh-tum.' *heart melting*
~I was laughing SO hard about something...and she comes over, rubs my back and soothingly says 'mommy, is otay. is otay, jes tah-m down.' HA!
~On Sunday Ellie brought Kayden's tie to me 'Daddy need a tie up Taydin'
~Ellie loves church, everything about it, and she's learned that if she shakes the bishop's hand, she gets a lollipop. As we were walking home she stopped, turned toward the building and started running towards the doors hollering 'I need a yah-ye-pop from a bissup!!' Glad he's a friend.
Kayden
~Getting two molars. This kid does NOT teethe well. He is SO cranky poor guy. And he hates advil and orajel...so we have to fight him (remember how Kayden means fighter? well he sure lives up to his name) to get it in...then he's ok for a couple hours, still not himself...but not such a monster.
~While playing chase with Matt he'll stand in the middle of the floor laughing as Matt comes closer...then when he's close enough he charges at Matt (which, because he can't quite walk yet is more like a lunge) it's pretty funny.