Thursday, October 6, 2011

Livin...OUCH

Kaydo thought he could lean up against the clothes on the rack at the store. He fell right through and split (it wasn't a cut...it ripped) his nose and got a good black eye. This is about an hour after it happened and you can see the bruise along his cheek starting to show. Poor kid. He has more cuts and bruises than I feel comfortable with. But FYI...never ever EVER joke about someone beating their child. I don't get offended easily, but I was very offended when someone joked about calling cps and 'ya right, sure, that is a likely story.' It is NOT a joke, children really are beaten, it is a real thing, and it makes me sick. I read somewhere that it was something like 10-15 children every five minutes are abused, and that is no laughing matter. I DO NOT BEAT MY CHILD, and don't you DARE say that I do, I don't care if you are joking.
Posted by Picasa