Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Livin through Christmas Lists 2011

Matt:


~Toys (Not sure if he means actual toys...or like grown up electronic toys...probably both...we know who those legos and k'nects are REALLY for)

~Sleep

~Energy

(He's no help...I'm sorry, I have a hard time knowing what he wants too. :) )

~Treat: Mint oreos



Tyrelle:

~Fun boredom buster ideas for toddlers

~Your favorite family recipes

~Crafty supplies

~YW (particularly laurel) activity/lesson helps...I don't recall having that much attitude/disinterest/boredom...I'm sure I did...

~Treat: Nutter Butters...mmmmm



Ellie:

~Winnie the Pooh

~Anything 'mommy' related...babies, play food, purses, camera, cell phone,

~TANGLED! She LOVES 'OOoogeen, Punzoh, Masmus horse, and dah ting' (Pascal)

~Princess, pink, frilly, ruffles, GIRL

~Lightning McQueen and Mater

~Balls (particularly ones that bounce...high)

~Anything artsy--stickers, coloring, painting, etc

~Care Bears

~Her birthday has been the center of discussion since Matt's birthday. She really wants cupcakes...and reminds us daily.

~Treat: Grapes and Srawberries...'dere my fay-brit'



Kaydo:

~Destruction zone...a wrecking ball perhaps? Although he's probably more effective :)

~Shoes...LOVES his shoes, wearing dad's shoes, hiding mom's shoes, stealing Ellie's shoes so she gets mad,

~Mickey Mouse and friends

~Cars! Cars! Cars! I think Cole might have a partner in his love of Lightning McQueen and all things Cars

~Tigger and Pooh

~BOOKS! Oh my goodness this kid loves books. I've never met a kid who loves books like this li'l guy does...

~And much to Matt's dislike...necklaces (or chains as I call them...more manly that way)

~Treat: Cookies



Family:

~Games...we have Elefun and we all enjoy that one...

~Books--we read a lot around here

~Movies

~Being outside