Ellie
~She loves broccoli...is that weird? :) Just kidding. She begs for it when we go shopping. Awesome
~She named the snowman on her stocking Harold
~I was hanging a clock up in the basement. Ellie piped up 'so you tan see what time is it?' "Yup, it is so you can see what time it is." *2 or 3 minutes later* 'TIRTY EIGHT!'
~We've been working on Ellie's imagination. And randomly as we were waiting for the pediatrician and she pulls out an imaginary ball. She had a blast and pulls out her imaginary ball from time to time and plays with it more than ALL the other real balls we have.
~She was stumped on something, tried a few different things, then states 'I know WUUT to do.'
~Randomly, 'what the heck!'
~'Drow-ah bars' (granola bars)
~"It's bedtime Ellie" *sob sob* 'But I'm haaaahhhpppyyy' :S
~'I need a yssen huh' (I need to listen huh?)
~For some reason Ellie feels she's also growing up too fast because she always talks about 'When I dit yittoh'
~Each phone call Ellie makes 'Hi! Um........I was wonerine... (when you're coming home, what's for dinner, what I tan pay wit, etc)'
~Ellie knows the song 'Everybody wants to yuv' (Everybody wants to love) and asks for it as a bedtime song
~Explaining while only mommy drinks Dr. Pepper...for mommy's headaches. 'mommy tuhd I doe to da dah-ters wit you' (I could go to the doctor's with you...meaning...I could have a drink of the doctor too...)
~She experiments with facial expressions...it is pretty cute
~Our reunion is coming up, we're in charge, Ellie is SO excited. 'an we will doh to it and say FAMEE ONION!!'
Kayden
~Please 'EEEEEEE' while he signs please
~Kayden loves to dance, he bounces his arms up and down and does this quick step that is one of the most darling things
~He can climb up into his booster (in counter height chairs)
~'Die-dah' (Dinosaur)
~He thoroughly enjoys rifling through the dirty laundry and putting it on...
~He is such a good player. He plays with cars, books, princess things, puzzles (which is also the only way he will stay in nursery...if he's got LOTS of puzzles to distract him), everything. So good at playing. And so cute. I love watching him play and explore.
~Santa...his first real word (and coincidentally everything else he says is some version of 'DAHDAH')
~Mickey-'JDeejee'
~Train-'shewshew'
~The parentals called Christmas morning. My mom was talking to Kayden and he cuts her off and says 'yahyahyah. DAHDAH!' then hands the phone to me
~He points to things with his hand by his mouth...it is so cute. He also tries to eat with his utensil by his mouth...doesn't work. He paints/draws/colors with the thing by his mouth. So funny
~I love how he asks for treats. With both hands (attached at the wrists) held out and turns them from side to side.
~Frosty song-'when he heard him holler' *pause* AH! (stop). Turtle song-'bubble bubble' *pause* AH! (Pop). Old hat New Hat-Holds up his hand the whole time until the 'Wait' time...then he hollers...yup...AH!
~He 'reads' Tickle Monster and tickles himself the whole time. he he
~He has a Lightening McQueen shirt. He carries it around. Hugs it. Tries to put it on. Digs it out of dirty clothes. Stands in the closet...points at it...and screams.
I love these silly, crazy, kiddos.