Friday, March 2, 2012

Facebook Updates

~I think my kids are tall for their ages. I had to cook bacon 3 times for my corn chowder tonight, because everytime I turned around the paper towel was empty? How the heck did they reach it...without me seeing...twice...hmmm...sneakers. (February 28, 2012)



~Kiddos have been asleep for THREE hours, and they are STILL asleep. Wasted all my time on FB because I kept expecting them to wake up any minute. (February 24, 2012)



~My dentist doing my implant leaves the clinic for his own practice, my second choice dentist to finish the job just broke his hand...so now, middle of March, a dentist I don't know will be finishing my implant...If I never smile again, it's because the unknown dentist screwed things up big time. *sigh* Here's to hoping he knows what he is doing. (February 24, 2012)



~Just got back from a dr appointment in which he kept saying 'and anytime you want to have another one, just give me a call...you've got such cute kids you should have more.' Hmmm...my kids ARE cute...I SHOULD have more. Then I remember all the hair I just pulled out because of those cute kids...and then I remember endless months of bedrest, all the complications, and all the pain...and then I think. My kids ARE cute. I'm happy with, and grateful for, the two I've got. :) (February 17, 2012)



~I want to appologize to my neighbors if you thought, by the horrific screaming coming from the yard, a child was being kidnapped...or seriously injured...or something else dreadful. It was just Ellie. And she just thought she saw a bug...Twice. (Insert rolling eyes, pulling out hair, and banging my head against the wall here) (February 10, 2012)



~Maybe getting food poisoning was just the jumpstart I needed to start eating better. I mean, I lost over 4 lbs in one day...don't want to waste that by eating cookies for breakfast tomorrow... :) (January 21, 2012)



~Salesperson! I don't care who you are, or what you are selling. If you ring my doorbell ONE MORE TIME and wake up my kids I will wring your neck!!!!! (Well probably not because you look massively large and strong...but I'll be seriously mad at you!) (January 19, 2012)



~I love when life is just good. And I enjoy it and try not to brace myself for the storm that inevitably hits after life has been so wonderful for a long amount of time... :) So maybe I start complaining? Then I can trick it into staying so wonderful? (January 13, 2012)



~Todays happinesses :) ~Flying kites with my kiddos...it always seems like the world stands still and life is perfect whenever we fly kites. ~SLIPPERS! Kaydo's ALL BOY and I could watch him tromp around in his chunky little Lightening McQueen slippers all day. As well as ALL GIRL Ellie in her dainty ruffle/sparkle/fluffy princess slippers. (January 11, 2012)



~We're planning our family's reunion this year. And Ellie is SO excited. (She loves her cousins...idolizes them really). And she keeps asking if we can go to the 'Famee Onion' tomorrow. :) (January 7, 2012)



~Down comes the Christmas decorations...sad...but I feel like I can clean the house now and have it feel clean! WOO HOO!! (January 2, 2012)



~I'm a traditional reader. I like books. The smell of books. The sound of the page turning. And all that comes with that. Lately, though, I've toyed with the idea of a nook or kindle for travelling...or at night when Matt wants to sleep. Do you like/love/hate your nook/kindle? Why? (December 29, 2011)



~If your daughter's beloved Care Bear fell out of the car while out of town, would you drive an hour (at midnight) to go see if you could find it at the last spot you remember seeing it in the car...so that when she wakes up and asks for 'tare bear' you don't have to see her sadness that it got lost? Because Matt sure did...no wonder he's her hero! (December 18, 2011)