I go through spurts with facebook. Right now I'm taking a hiatus. I get frustrated with people who comment and are inconsiderate about what they say...usually trying to be funny...but they aren't. There was the comment about Kayden's RSV and what I suspect to be about my parenting...but there have been a few more recently. And it frustrates me...so I'm done with facebook for awhile so I thought I'd post the status updates so I wouldn't forget.
~Got an awesome video of Kayden's kite pulling him...I've never seen those little legs running so fast. :) (That was some strong wind!) [March 11, 2012]
~Most perfect picnic ever. Beautiful weather. Yummy (healthy) food. Happy li'l family. :) [March 10, 2012]
~"Ellie, do you need to go potty?" 'Nope. I don't have any tinkles in my tummy right now.' :) [March 9, 2012]
~I unknowingly replaced the cinnamon (in my cinnamon and sugar) with taco seasoning...hang on tight kiddos...it's going to be a wild ride today. [March 7, 2012]
~Life's Little Enjoyment-Dancing in PJs with kiddos, and belly laughs. :) What's your LLE today? [March 3, 2012]
I realize that is a lot of updates. I need to do that on here. Write a one or two sentence update for the day...not worry about what other people will comment and keep the fun memories.