Friday, March 2, 2012

Tidbits

Ellie
~I asked her if she wanted a brownie for dessert. 'No, I want a appoh, shud we ALL have apple' (Thanks for keeping our health in mind kiddo. (She's not a treat person, beside reeses peanut butter cups...she doesn't really like cookies or cake or anything covered in chocolate...good for her)
~Yoga "yogurt"
~Kayden hit her with a marker and she pipes up 'Taydin, I not a ball' So sweet...and so true. Good problem solving.
~She had that self helplessness theory down. Couldn't do anything without help (she thought). So I've been working really hard with her on TRYING things and seeing what she can do, and that she can do hard things. So the other night we were doing her school work and she says 'It's tiendah hard. *pause* But I tan do hard tings...Huh?' WAHOOOOOO! You bet princess, you can do super hard things!
~One night around midnight she comes dashing into our room 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH' "What's wrong Ellie?" 'Day yaydee bugs' "What about the ladybugs" 'dere BUGGING me!' HA HA. She's been ridiculously freaked out about bugs lately...but this was just funny.
~TANTRUM city!!
~'Where's my brodder?' (brother)

I LOVE MY SWEET, SMART, SENSITIVE GIRL

Kayden
~Starting to talk, his words include Mama (MAAMAA), Dad (DAH), Ellie (very high pitched voice dahdah), Kayden (deep voice dahdooo), Wow (WEHAHOH), Eat (Very loud staccato E E E), Broke (very deep voice BWROH), Duck (staccato DUH DUH), Juice (JOOOO), Jesus (JEEJEE), Fishies (jijEESH), truck (BRUH), Thank you (DEEDOO)
~The other day I was upstairs and Kayden was playing in the basement. I start hearing MAAMAA pause MAAMAA. I went down after about five minutes to see what was up. Kayden was just sitting there, with poop coming out of the back of his pants. It was gross, but so funny. It was like he was hollering, um mom...a little help her please.
~This is one smart kiddo. He knows so many letters and can say the sound. If you show him an A and ask him what it is he'll say "aaaaaaah" he can do this for A, B, F, H, J, M, O, P, Q (he quacks for this one), R, S, T, U (He says uuhh and points up with this one), and W. Smart boy for not saying much.
~Puzzle King
~He can handle nursery now...still screams the whole walk to class, but then calms down after a minute or two.
LOVE THIS SILLY, HAPPY, DRAMATIC BOY!